• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Forum Software: 3.70

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hmm, actually, I was surprised chat still worked. I will look for a new update.
Ok, two "to do" items:
1) Chat
2) Home link (again)

...hmm, you mean so it won't work!?! :icon_smil

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
...hmm, you mean so it won't work!?! :icon_smil
I should actually charge the habitual addicts that use it all the time. Especially since one of them is saving so much money lately on his food bill (kidding MB)...

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Couple of things I noticed, one of them has actually been for a while.

The first was that chat isn't viewable from the new posts link, you have to go to the root browser area to see it.

The other was, w/ the search function. I thought google got disabled because you can't use it w/ the search pull down. Have to go to the home page to use it.

alex02033

Banned
http://*edit* com/

Love!... This feeling is the strongest among all others, but maybe this is why it is really hard to find! Unfortunately not all people are blessed with this amazing feeling and we are ready to do our best to experience this lightness and complete happiness! How do you think, it this possible to find a person who is absolutely happy but doesn't love someone? No... This is impossible...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Love!... This feeling is the strongest among all others, but maybe this is why it is really hard to find! Unfortunately not all people are blessed with this amazing feeling and we are ready to do our best to experience this lightness and complete happiness! How do you think, it this possible to find a person who is absolutely happy but doesn't love someone? No... This is impossible...
Da, da ...... an-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-nnnnd: he's g-o-n-e.

До побачення, Comrade.