• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Forum Software: 3.70

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Just upgraded to the latest and greatest forum software. There are quite a few changes with this release, and I haven't figured them out yet. Here is the excerpt from the software's website on features added:

As always, if you notice anything messed up, post it here.

John

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Too . . . many . . .mod . . . tools . . . head . . . hurts . . .

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Test...test..."42%"...."what % get".....now let's see if it edits out stupid annoying questions.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Every time I log onto the Astronaut thread it kicks me out and I get a 'The page cannot be displayed'.....page. It is the only thread it happens with and it has happened almost every time, except when the page freezes with just the top three posts. Not sure if it is just my computer (government with Windows 2000) but thought you should know.

No other problems.

P.S. Disregard, all is well now.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
Test...test..."42%"...."what % get".....now let's see if it edits out stupid annoying questions.

I hear the next version actually electrocutes people who ask that question - too bad John was too cheap to sport for that version! :D

nittany03

pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I hear the next version actually electrocutes people who ask that question - too bad John was too cheap to sport for that version! :D
Well at least that will put a stop to my retaliatory image macro campaign. Phew. :D

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Random Problem:

In chat, you cannot access user profiles of members in the room. I get the following:

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Hmm, actually, I was surprised chat still worked. I will look for a new update.

Ok, two "to do" items:
1) Chat
2) Home link (again)

nittany03

pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Me too. Do I need to send in my yearly dues?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
ADS: I am messing with the code, when I get them placed, I will reset so those who donated won't see them.

CHAT: Can't fix the profile problem, I updated the mod, but it is a problem with the chat program itself now.