• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Forum Code Ver 3.1 Up and Misc Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
FYI, installed the non-beta forum code ver 3.1 tonight. I have only encountered one "bug", then inability to access personal profiles (fixed that problem, should be able to access the profiles now), so I will try and figure what in the database is causing that to crash. If you see any other glitches or errors, please drop me an email, or post what you see here.

Side note, I think I have finally recovered from the Winging yesterday and then ensuing party afterwards.... Jaggermeister, Goldschlagger, beer and various other shots don't mix well, but boy was it a lot of fun! Feels great to be wearing the Wings of Gold, and I also found that I selected Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii to report to for my first squadron, woohoo! Was stationed in HI back in 91-95, so should be fun to go back there and enjoy the sun, beach and water.

Also have spent the last week typing up my journal into MS Word. Hope to get it updated all the way through Advanced if time permits this week (not like I have anything else to do!). I have a stack of T44 gouge here I plan on scanning in also this week. That is about it, will drop a line in the forum when I put it up for those that are interested.

Now time to go drink some more High Quality H2O!!

Status
Not open for further replies.