• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Recruiter Seeking Information

mwwagoner

My name is LT Michael Wagoner and I am a new recruiter at NRD Houston. I work out of NORS College Station right next to TX A&M. I have had several folks come to me from the Bush School of International Relations here asking about opportunities for Intel spots. I am able to give them basics of the programs and what is required to apply. However, I would like to be able to give them insight into what IDC community does on a daily/weekly basis and what types of jobs they can expect to take.

I have created a blog www.recruitingcommand.com/texasnavy/ where I have posted all the required documents and items I think are of interest to applicants. I would like to also post some "sea stories" from recent/currently serving people in the community. If anyone has information that I can post to the blog or some sea stories that I can post in order to help applicants understand the community more, that would be great. I appreciate any assistance offered and look forward to the material to gain a better perspective myself.

Cordially,
LT Michael Wagoner
Officer Recruiter, College Station, TX
(979) 696-2600
michael.wagoner1@navy.mil

exNavyOffRec

If you contact a few of the OPS/PSO/OPO's you should be able to get in contact with several as there are many CANREC OR's that are Intel.

In addition if you go on the quarterdeck, then N3, and read NOPO reports/grams you will see the status of Intel, basically don't sell it, the goal dropped through the floor and they have way more selected then billets available, and the PA is being re written so Intel is looking for more tech degrees vice non tech, if you want to be successfull as an AD recruiter look for Nukes and Pilots and everything else will fall into place.