• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Navy ocs for future citizen

Ieatpoptart

Hey guys asking a tough question.Right now im 26years old but ill be getting my green card 4years later to join the navy as an enlisted. So, at 30 I plan to go to ocs after i enlist and get my citizenship,but the age limit for navy aviator and most jobs is 32. Im worried i won't make the age cut off by the time i'm 32 with all the LOR and experience gathering. I always wanted to be a navy aviator but if not becoming an officer is still my main goal. Would i have enough time to apply and get in by 32? If not is age waiver the only choice?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey guys asking a tough question.Right now im 26years old but ill be getting my green card 4years later to join the navy as an enlisted. So, at 30 I plan to go to ocs after i enlist and get my citizenship,but the age limit for navy aviator and most jobs is 32. Im worried i won't make the age cut off by the time i'm 32 with all the LOR and experience gathering. I always wanted to be a navy aviator but if not becoming an officer is still my main goal. Would i have enough time to apply and get in by 32? If not is age waiver the only choice?

Who knows? Assuming 30 is the soonest you can enlist, it’s going to take a few years to include boot camp, enlisted schooling, etc before you’ll have an opportunity to apply for any of the OCS programs.

Also, the supply/demand for SWO and aviation might change in the next few or several years. Additionally the age limits for both can go back down to 27/29.

So basically, no one here can shake a crystal ball to give you a solid answer.