• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Naval Swords in San Diego

Pags

N/A
pilot
It's obviously your money so if something like real fish skin and steel quality is important enough to you than go for it. Just keep in mind that you'd be paying this extra money for what is basically a big letter opener that hangs on your wall. I have my grandfather's sword hanging on my wall and no one has ever asked about the steel or the grip. Most people don't notice it and the ones who do say something like, "neat" or "hey, is that your army saber?". No one has ever stopped to ask about materials.

Waveoff

Per Diem Mafia
None
It's obviously your money so if something like real fish skin and steel quality is important enough to you than go for it. Just keep in mind that you'd be paying this extra money for what is basically a big letter opener that hangs on your wall. I have my grandfather's sword hanging on my wall and no one has ever asked about the steel or the grip. Most people don't notice it and the ones who do say something like, "neat" or "hey, is that your army saber?". No one has ever stopped to ask about materials.
I guess a question could be, would you pass it down to somone in your family if they joined the Army?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
It's obviously your money so if something like real fish skin and steel quality is important enough to you than go for it. Just keep in mind that you'd be paying this extra money for what is basically a big letter opener that hangs on your wall.

Eh, I don't know. The Montoya swords are supposed to be a work of art and the later builds are rumored to have perfect balance. Although I hear you can't get them anymore.