• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Naval Aviator Command

azguy

None
...the majority of "expeditionary" HSC pilots will do time on an Amphib, Hospital Ship, LCS, or something else that's not a CVN, and typically not CRUDES.

For context, the Romeo is a key warfighting addition to the CRUDES with its SUW/ASW capability. A few years ago you'd hear of Sierras deploying on CRUDES but I think those days are gone.

Pags

N/A
pilot
In those places, you pretty much stay on base and all of your needs are provided for - meals, lodging, etc. In other deployment locations, you might be responsible for your own meals (I.E. no galley or DFAC), or you might be staying in a hotel. In those cases, per diem may be more.
Back in the day I got something like $120/day living in Bahrain. Trying to blow one days worth of money on one meal was a fun activity, especially at Trader Vic's. I still have one giant Skull Mug that gets to come out near Halloween. Speaking of which, I think it's time to go find the Tupperware with the Halloween decorations in it.

Gonzo08

*1. Gangbar Off
None
In those places, you pretty much stay on base and all of your needs are provided for - meals, lodging, etc. In other deployment locations, you might be responsible for your own meals (I.E. no galley or DFAC), or you might be staying in a hotel. In those cases, per diem may be more.
Making $3/day > Paying for shitty boat food....