• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAVAIR Reserve Program (NRP) and DCO opportunities: AEDO & AMDO

exNavyOffRec

Is there some reason you don't believe your recruiter?...

You have heard of the old joke about recruiters right? It goes something like this.

Do you know how to tell if a recruiter is lying? He has words coming out of his mouth.

I remember hearing that one many years ago when I joined. :D

AwBooth

Asked my recruiter 3 different times about AMDO board date. He said it was originally scheduled for 24 April. He claims to have asked CNRC about it several times and they responded that the scheduled date has not changed.

Bchris27

As far as I can tell from gouge and what my recruiter is telling me is that the board should be going on currently. If anyone gets notified that they got selected, please post, so the rest of us anxiously waiting will know the board happened and can then find out for ourselves if we got selected or not.

Bchris27

Does anyone out there know if this board ever took place, and has anyone heard anything in regards to selections yet? Waiting is so dang stressful

Matthew Hill

AMDO/1525
Does anyone out there know if this board ever took place, and has anyone heard anything in regards to selections yet? Waiting is so dang stressful

It was slightly delayed, but it did take place. I heard there was fewer people who applied, so hopefully all you solid and persistent applicants get picked. Good luck!!!

Bchris27

It was slightly delayed, but it did take place. I heard there was fewer people who applied, so hopefully all you solid and persistent applicants get picked. Good luck!!!
Hopefully, I messaged my OR today and he says he still hasn't heard anything, but that it can take up to two months to find out.

Jp222

I just got my 2 interviews complete and my packet should be submitted. Sounds like the panel convenes in April and maybe we will hear word by May?