• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Naturalization numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevew

I'm filling out my security app and they require naturalization numbers. Both my parents came to the US when they were young and don't know where to find their numbers. Is ther someplace I can go to find their numbers so that I may complete the app?

Thanks

tisoy

Try visiting this website..it's the immigration website. It should contain contact information the you are looking for.

http://www.immigration.gov/graphics/index.htm

mimisoko9

stevew-

I have the same problem, only with my brothers. They were adopted over 15 years ago and can't find their papers.

I think you need to go (with your parents) to a regional BCIS (former INS) office, tell them your sob story and they MAY verbally give you the info. Just warn you, it takes sometimes over 12 months to get certificates reissued; hopefully you won't be told that's your only option.

Let me know if you find a way to get the numbers faster. I am still waiting on my brothers.'

Status
Not open for further replies.