• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAS Locations

hscs

pilot
Actually between HM-14 and HSC-84/2 -- even were doing work this weekend.

navychick

that spreadsheet is awesome! thanks for that! I know i know..just boyfriend girlfriend. but it would be somewhat nice not to have to be forced into something if we didn't have to. I was really hoping on Hawaii for the two of us...but I cant fly 60B. I can fly the S, R, and F...weird right? I also was under the impression that hawaii was getting MH-60S soon, but I guess not. San Diego would be perfect I think in the end.

And to add some other interesting info, I actually select next week and I have the projected grades to go jets, but cant make up my mind. Right now helos is in the #1 slot. I am just confused!!

IKE

Nerd Whirler
pilot
...but I cant fly 60B. I can fly the S, R, and F...weird right?
Why can't you fly Bravos? There are no special requirements for doing so. Women have been on small ships for a while now... Or is it just that you don't want to?

Pags

N/A
pilot
Actually between HM-14 and HSC-84/2 -- even were doing work this weekend.

That's where I thought it was going too, but latest I was told was it was going in over by the V buildings. Either way, they're gonna need to find someplace to stuff that first HS squadron. And figure out course rules for all the new helos in the area.

Pags

N/A
pilot
that spreadsheet is awesome! thanks for that! I know i know..just boyfriend girlfriend. but it would be somewhat nice not to have to be forced into something if we didn't have to. I was really hoping on Hawaii for the two of us...but I cant fly 60B. I can fly the S, R, and F...weird right? I also was under the impression that hawaii was getting MH-60S soon, but I guess not. San Diego would be perfect I think in the end.

And to add some other interesting info, I actually select next week and I have the projected grades to go jets, but cant make up my mind. Right now helos is in the #1 slot. I am just confused!!

Can't fly 60B? Aren't the anthros the same for all the 60s? No MH-60S in Hawaii. HSL-37 is gonna eventually become an HSM.

As far as selection goes, put down what you want to fly and worry about the boyfriend later. You only get one chance to select.

navychick

I guess the anthros aren't the same cause 60B are out...I might check back in on that with the anthro dep, but thats what he told me last time I asked.

Back to the selection thing...yeah. I know. Dont take the bf into account. But that is much easier said than done. I would probably put tailhook first if I was solo even knowing that I would most likely enjoy my life more if I went helos. I get pretty airsick sometimes and well, I think I am just looking for excuses.

And dont mind my stupidity but was is HSM now?

and I would love to fly 60B.

hscs

pilot
That is the most retarded thing that I have heard -- If you are qual'd for one H-60, you should be qual'd for all, anthro speaking.

Pags

N/A
pilot
That is the most retarded thing that I have heard -- If you are qual'd for one H-60, you should be qual'd for all, anthro speaking.

Agree. It's been a long time since I've sat in anything other than a Sierra, but from what I remember everything was basically the same, just no TVs and some different buttons and switches.

navychick

haha well, I agree with you all! So I will definitely check in on it again. It was the same way with me for E2/C2. I cant fly the E2 but I can fly the C2. ????I was happy about that one though =) Ill ask again and see if I can get some more info on why thats the case.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
haha well, I agree with you all! So I will definitely check in on it again. It was the same way with me for E2/C2. I cant fly the E2 but I can fly the C2. ????I was happy about that one though =) Ill ask again and see if I can get some more info on why thats the case.

Thats odd...why the C2 and not the E-2??

dodge

You can do anything once.
pilot
Purely anecdotal, but i've known others, female as well, to be anthroed out of the 60b, and as i recall it was an issue of functional reach. i'm not sure what in the bravo is an extra half inch away than in the other models.