• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Napster back

Status
Not open for further replies.

usunkmybship

Hey, I used to come here then I left for NAPS about a month ago. We just ended Indoc on Saturday. We get our first off base liberty this weekend, yay! Indoc was more of a physical challenge for me since I suck at running. I failed the running part of the PRT here so now I have to be placed in some exercise program. Other than that things are going well now. This week is transition week, just preparing us before we start our next challenge next week- academics. Actually that's my strong point. Well love to go on but have to go soon, I'll come back tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing okay with the process. Miss you Air Warriors :)

~Emily~

*edit*
so they teach us to drill, not to spell

NAPSmom05

Hi Emily:
I have been thinking about you guys (literally taking each step with you all mentally anyway). What Co/Pl are you in? Have you met my Ashley yet? She is in 3:2. So far she is doing alright. Was pretty down the second week but is fine now. She called yesterday and said, "I did my hair, got my cell phone, am downloading music onto my iPod, have some freedom.....does it get any better than this?" So, she seems to be herself. Seems like you had a few tough weeks though. Hope you are doing well.
Tricia (NAPS05mom)

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey Emily,

Is Mr. Prassl still teaching math there at NAPS? I had him for a short while when he taught at BOOST for half a year. One of the best math teachers I've ever had. If he's still there, tell em I said hi for me.

usunkmybship

Not a prior, I like them though because they're very helpful.
Mr. Prassl is not on my schedule so I don't know.
Ah! Ashley shouldn't be downloading anything! They monitor everything on our computers.

NAPSmom05

Hey Emily. Thanks for the head's up for Ash. She was downloading music CDs to her ipod on her laptop. Nothing online. :) Thanks, though.
Tricia

NAPSmom05

Emily, she really is a nice kid (usually a bit more friendly than THAT) Oh well. Sounds like you guys were tired. I know she was yesterday. Has a ton of homework already! (didn't think classes even started yet) I know she mostly has stuff to do on this SAVI training she is doing though. Anyway, hopefully you will meet up eventually. How was your liberty? I heard a few people came back late. Hope it wasn't you! I was at that Walmart when we dropped Ashley off and I have to say that it is the slowest check-out I have ever been in. (took 45 minutes to go buy some nail polish remover) Have a great, well-deserved weekend off! Ashley's dad is in town so she is going to be bopping around with him most likely. Have fun.
Don't spend all of your money~
Tricia

usunkmybship

She probably didn't know who I was. My roommate knows her from SAVI and she does seem very outgoing and extremely nice. We just don't cross paths. My roommate Rena and I stayed in our room yesterday while more than half of the people left. We didn't have a ride and didn't want to bother anyone else so we just stayed on our computers and we did, well she did, her Chem homework. I'm getting to it... My money is going fast, just buying neccessary supplies and today stuff for school.

usunkmybship

Sexual Assult Victem Intervention
They are trained to deal with people who were sexually assulted and come up with projects and activities to help prevent assults from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.