• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My Latest Purchase (or just pictures of your current guns)

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
How is it compared to the P320, if you've had a chance to shoot that?

I have not.

Even though I'm a bit of a Glock fan boy I really want to like the P365. I have medium sized hands but for some reason the P365 is a terrible fit for my grip. I think it's a fine weapon but I'll be sticking to my G43 and G43x I guess.

Anthropemetrics are interesting. I have the opposite reaction to the 43 when I was fondling it side by side with the P365. I will say that the Hogue palm swell filled my hand a little better with the P365, but grip size was still better for me even without it compared to the 42/43.

Birdbrain

pilot
Even though I'm a bit of a Glock fan boy I really want to like the P365. I have medium sized hands but for some reason the P365 is a terrible fit for my grip. I think it's a fine weapon but I'll be sticking to my G43 and G43x I guess. I've got a S&W Shield Gen 2 on the way. (couldn't resist for $299.00 for the non safety model) Maybe that will provide a little variety.
I felt the same when I picked up the P365 but when I picked up the P365 XL it fit like a glove.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Sounds like I should find an XL that I can play with
ArcherPhrasing.jpg

xmid

pilot
Contributor
Anthropemetrics are interesting. I have the opposite reaction to the 43 when I was fondling it side by side with the P365. I will say that the Hogue palm swell filled my hand a little better with the P365, but grip size was still better for me even without it compared to the 42/43.

Have you gotten your hands on a 43X?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Have you gotten your hands on a 43X?

Possibly for a minute. It wasn't something that interested me because it leaves you with a G19-ish grip length, which was the original problem to begin with. I can't conceal a G19 in shorts and a t-shirt easily.