• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My Latest Purchase (or just pictures of your current guns)

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Why do they lack to take gun safety seriously and break rules?
Because there’re always jackholes out there that will shoot stuff that they’re not supposed to shoot...look at the jackhole below shooting the spring bars off his watch...

exNavyOffRec

Probably because any jackhole can show up and shoot at a public range...which is pretty scary. With a private, dues paying range...at least the clientele is hopefully more apt to be dedicated [and knowlegeable] regarding safety and operating procedures.

I misunderstood the original posting on this, I was mistaking public with membership, in regards to my subsequent post I was referring to a membership range as opposed to shoot anything in sight range.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Wet work...

48931334243_b41597f0e3_h.jpg

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
All these cool "weapons of war". I love them, but have never made the investment myself. I shoot my friend's black rifles. Without getting into War Zone politics (or attitudes), aren't you guys just a little worried that the Presidential election will go bad for, at least, AR owners? That is a sizable investment to be liquidated. No way you get market rate as you are all evil killers in waiting.