• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MS Flight Sim 2000 and the Military

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
There is another article in the news again (this time in the latest issue of a gaming magazine PCGAMER) about how the Aviation Pipeline is using MS Flight Sim to help "train" its pilots. Interesting little piece if you have the mag.

Phoenix

Well, I have the Jane´s F/A-18 Super Hornet simulation game at home and it´s VERY accurate. You can also click everything in the cockpit. It also has a manual 250 pages long. Read that if you can !

DEATH FROM ABOVE!

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
I got FS2000 (Professional edition) for my birthday. Supposedly, it's realistic, but ever since I downloaded the CTW-4's military aircraft, I keep "overstressing" the airframe (while attempting the MiG-29's fabled "Cobra" manuever). How in God's name can you overstress a MiG-29? Other than the Cobra, I'm not doing anything really stressful. I'll be at 60,000 feet, retard the throttle, and nose down, and it breaks apart. Any ideas?

Edited by - Tripp on 15 May 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.