• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Mobilization Before DCOIC

navy nurse

I was just informed that I am being mobilized, not a big deal, BUT I haven't gone to DCOIC yet. Is this right or is something messed up with my orders? I thought no mobilization until after DCOIC.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I would ask your Chain of Command, they would know better than anyone.

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
I was just informed that I am being mobilized, not a big deal, BUT I haven't gone to DCOIC yet. Is this right or is something messed up with my orders? I thought no mobilization until after DCOIC.
I assume you are a 290X Nurse Corps Officer? Are you in a training status or are you fully-qualified for your designator?

Did you know that you were on the "Ready Mob Pool"?

navgovie

IW Officer
From what I understand you simply need to have completed your basic PQS/qual for your designator to be MOB'ed, UNLESS you are non-prior. Then you MAY have to take the DCOIC to be deployed. It also may then depend on how you answered question #11 on your RRSQ:

"11. Are you a non-prior service member who has not completed a 12 week period of basic training or its equivalent? If yes, describe the circumstances."

If you answered no, then you are saying you have completed all the necessary training to be deployed.

Hope this helps!
LG