• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Missing "Home" Button?

joshmf

Over the last few days it seems like the "Home" button has been missing from threads. I'm pretty sure there was a button in the upper-left, where "User CP" or "Register" is now, that would take you back to the front page when viewing a thread. Has anyone else noticed that this is missing, or is this just me? Is this feature that has gone away permanently? I liked having it, but I now use the "Back" button, which does not provide me with an updated showing of any new posts or threads.

ac2NASTY

AC -> OC -> O3E
pilot
Yes, there was a "Home" button. I too miss the ease of a direct link to the home screen with an updated view of the threads. Not sure why it was removed. I have been doing the same process you (joshmf) mentioned since its disappearance.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Actually, it is kind of laborious to go to the main "tree" page, which shows all the forums available. I kind of wish that fewer people would only go to the "new posts" page without looking at the forum the thread was started in, because there's an annoying cross-pollination on topics the OP doesn't care about, e.g. Navy posting on Marine OCS threads, high schoolers posting on threads about flight school, whatever.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
"HOME" link got removed with the latest software upgrade. I have yet to replace it.

MattWSU

pilot
Contributor
Just bookmark the 'new posts' button. I have it in my browser's toolbar so I can click it regardless of where I'm at on the forum.

schwarti

Contributor
The new posts button is also on the upper-right corner, under where it says "welcome, username".