• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Military Pride Jewlery

Status
Not open for further replies.

solenita72

SWO Wife
Military pride jewelry, same company that sells it at the exchange...Good stuff!!

www.artisansnavalinsignia.com

s_aslam

This is also a great site for items to show your Military Pride.

http://www.military.com/ecommerce/marketplace/more_commerce?filename=navy_store.htm

Stephanie

DevilDucksGirl

SNA Wife- Advanced Helos
You can also find some great things (and quite a variety) at www.navywives.com Go to the main page and click on 'store'. They have everything from jewelry, shirts, caps, and even craft projects. (
love_125.gif
I thought I'd try the Navy Insignia crosstich- being crafty will keep me busy while he's gone and he'd be really surprised too!)
bouncy_125.gif

Supporting my Ducky in the Navy

solenita72

SWO Wife
www.artisansnavalinsignia.com

I checked this store out here and they have lots of things that would make nice commissioning gifts!

solenita72

SWO Wife
I got my husband a sword that he had wanted for a while, but I have heard of others buying the officer's sword, and there is a nice swiss army officer's watch that I bought my hubby for Christmas the year before that would of made a nice commissioning gift, too. Hope this helps.

harperfltri

We got our son a sextant at http://www.stanleylondon.com/
It came in a beautiful wood case.
We had his name and honor class number ingraved on a brass plaque attached to it.
He loved it.

Janie

What about a winging? What is a good present for my husband--he's still in Primary but I know he'll make it and I want to look around and look for a good present--Any suggestions?

av8tor

I received a statue of a aviator in a flightsuit which stands about 18 inches high. It was bought at a card store for about 70 bucks. If you have money falling out of your pockets, one of those wooden plane desk models wouldn't be half bad at all, or a trip to Jamaica.

Status
Not open for further replies.