• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MH370 Wreckage Potentially Found

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Hard to explain-away the forensic analysis of the captain’s home computer Microsoft flight sim logs by the FBI and amateur from Roanoke.
If they were really that compelling then there would have been an official statement from the either the crash investigators or the FBI with a probable cause for the disappearance.

Instead what you have is a reporter or writer hyping it to sell newspapers or a book.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Compelling? Maybe not. Hard to explain-away? Absolutely.

That’s why I’m in intelligence not law enforcement.

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
Can you BLUF that for the TLDR crowd?
I was poking fun @ChuckMK23 ? Here's the BLUF, a picture from the article. Surely after all the recent Navy UFO sightings, this must be what happened! Time to lock this post, the mystery has been solved! You're welcome.

MH370-Aliens-882266.jpg

It's amazing what crazy shit you can find on the interwebs. You can almost combine random words and find something. Let's see...Rainbow Hitler Sled.

random-pic-internet-01.jpg

?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️???

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
I was going to say I think you found the end of the internet with the Hitler rainbow sled, but I think "found the end of the internet" is getting to be an overused phrase. Rather, I'm starting to wonder if many of these "ends of the internet" are possibly inter-dimensional wormhole portals.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Upon what evidence was that conclusion based?
Valid point - the author states there is no quantitative certainty along the lines of a NTSB forensic based investigation. The author clearly states that of all the potential scenarios, this is the one most likely (human factors data on the CA, flight path, timing, the relatively small fragment size of teh wreckage discovered, debris path along ocean currents, etc). Given the corrupt nature of the Malaysian officials and the lack of cooperation with Aus and NZ authorities it al certainly makes sense.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
I was poking fun @ChuckMK23 ? Here's the BLUF, a picture from the article. Surely after all the recent Navy UFO sightings, this must be what happened! Time to lock this post, the mystery has been solved! You're welcome.

MH370-Aliens-882266.jpg

It's amazing what crazy shit you can find on the interwebs. You can almost combine random words and find something. Let's see...Rainbow Hitler Sled.

random-pic-internet-01.jpg

?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️???

Science-y looking map, check
Picture of the wrong plane, check
Aliens, well why not

An excellent graphic upholding the highest standards of modern journalism