• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MEPS before or after you submit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncledave

Hello everyone, I just submitted my application for BDCP and so far so good although I am slightly confused on something. I went to MEPS before I submitted my application. Many on this board seem to have went to MEPS AFTER they were pro rec'd. Will I have to go again after I get selected(hopefully) or will my first visit be good enough? I will do whatever it takes to get selected but I would like to know if I wasted my time on my first trip to MEPS.

av8tor

Normally you go after being pro-rec'd, but not biggy since your physical is good for two years since the date you took it. No you will not have to retake it.

navsup

BDCP Supply
My recruiter had me do everything at once so once I was pro rec'd he could send the final documents immediatly. See if you can also fill out the EPSQ now as well. That takes a while to do, maybe a week or so, that way it will be ready when you are pro rec'd. What are you applying for?

uncledave

Thanks guys I appreciate the replies. It is good to know that I will not have to spend another day waiting in line at MEPS again.

-navsup, I am going for SNA for the BDCP program and yes I see how it would be an advantage having these things done already. It should make the process move along smoother. Also, did you do the PRT before as well?

navsup

BDCP Supply
the prt is the only thing i did not do before being pro rec. my recruiter did not want to go to the track in 100 degree wether if we didnt have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.