• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Mentor in the Information Warfare Community

KDixon

Hello,

My name is Kadia M. Dixon, 37 years of age I am an eight years Second Class Gas Turbine Mechanic within the Navy. I studied Information Technology at American Intercontinental University in Florida/London and graduated in year 2006. I am currently working on my Master Degree in Cyber Security, which I am not too far away from completion. I am here seeking a mentor to help guide me along the way, as well as someone that can answer questions, help me prepare for boards, while preparing my package for submission for the Intel OCS program. I am currently getting my package ready for interviews; however, I am studying for my OAR exam, which I have to redo to the fact that, my score was not that great the last time I took it.

I would really appreciate any help. Its been my pleasure and I do look forward for any assistance.

V/r

GSM2 (SW) Dixon

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello,

My name is Kadia M. Dixon, 37 years of age I am an eight years Second Class Gas Turbine Mechanic within the Navy. I studied Information Technology at American Intercontinental University in Florida/London and graduated in year 2006. I am currently working on my Master Degree in Cyber Security, which I am not too far away from completion. I am here seeking a mentor to help guide me along the way, as well as someone that can answer questions, help me prepare for boards, while preparing my package for submission for the Intel OCS program. I am currently getting my package ready for interviews; however, I am studying for my OAR exam, which I have to redo to the fact that, my score was not that great the last time I took it.

I would really appreciate any help. Its been my pleasure and I do look forward for any assistance.

V/r

GSM2 (SW) Dixon

Your best bet would be to find an officer, could be DIVO, DH, etc. and run with it. The DIVO doesn't need to be an Intel Officer/whatever you're applying for.

CWO_change

What RecruitingGuru said. That said, if you have any IWC specific questions about community/expectations/etc., I'm always happy to help if I can. I'm a CW, but know some things about the other communities as well.