• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May 20 Supply board

cmundey

Not true, the vast majority of people that get selected are selected on their first application, I could count on 1 hand the number of people I had that were selected on anything but their first look.

Edit: I will say I am surprised you are a non-select given your degree and GPA, if you didn't have any waivers or law violations I would put money down that you would get in on the second attempt.
I appreciate your insight! I definitely think I was non-select because my OAR was on the lower side, and maybe my references just weren't strong enough. I don't have any waivers or law violations.

exNavyOffRec

I appreciate your insight! I definitely think I was non-select because my OAR was on the lower side, and maybe my references just weren't strong enough. I don't have any waivers or law violations.

your OAR is good, it is Supply so they do look a bit harder at the applications, I would guess that your references were lacking.

sampark85

I have a friend who had just been notified by the command triad that she was selected. She is active duty. therefore, I think the results are out for Active Duty.

cmundey

I have a friend who had just been notified by the command triad that she was selected. She is active duty. therefore, I think the results are out for Active Duty.
I don’t know, I’m a civilian and I was already informed.