• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May 10, 2009 Class

shaw5fe

I will be in the 10 May OCS class, anyone else? I would like to know if anyone is driving because I will need a place for my cell phone if you don't mind.

About me: Age: 29/ Sex: Male/ Designator: Pilot / Status: Active duty AM1 E-6/ Degree and School: B.S Professional Aeronautics Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. Currenttly 33 out of 36 credits completed for a Masters in Aeronautical Science also from ERAU.

Flyer09

Final Select NFO
I know I will be driving so you are more than welcome to stow it in my car. You should now be a member of the facebook group for the class. So far only 4 of us have found out that we are in the 10May class. Just under a month to go!

shaw5fe

I know I will be driving so you are more than welcome to stow it in my car. You should now be a member of the facebook group for the class. So far only 4 of us have found out that we are in the 10May class. Just under a month to go!

Awesome! I am on the facebook group I may already have you as a friend what's your name? I appreciate the offer too, thanks.

Flyer09

Final Select NFO
Yup and we've written each other a couple of times as well. As soon as we get more people into the class we should be able to come up with a better game plan on who can store what where. Also if you head over to www.usnavyocs.com there are a couple of us there as well as that board isn't specifically tied to aviation but all the communities as well.

shaw5fe

Hi Nat.

Just found out last night, I'll be joining ya'll!

Natalie, 26F, SWO, no prior, Baton Rouge, LA

Hey Natalie nice to meet you. It's good to see another person from LA going to OCS with me; I was raised in Bossier City before joining the Navy enlisted in 98. I have been looking forward to this day for a long time now.

There’s a face book group for our class check it out. May 10, 2009 navy OCS class, or something like that.

biograd06

Princess of the Pulpmill
I'm excited/nervous, as I'm sure ya'll are as well...I don't have access to FB at work, but I will search for the group when I get home.

Have ya'll gotten official orders yet?

Flyer09

Final Select NFO
I haven't recieved orders yet. My OR said that they usually arrive with in a week or 2 of your class date.

Hello!

I'll be joining this class as well. Found out today...haha talk about some short notice! Look forward to seeing you all there. Ill check out the FB group as well. And I'll be driving too so anybody is welcome to stash things in my car.

Now I'm gonna go run...

pilotfish01

JoAnne, Pilot, 26, 4 yrs. prior, Westville, IN

I am driving and actually got to Newport yesterday. Starting to get a little nervous. :icon_smil