• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Mathematicians

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaerose

I'm not an expert...but I would suggest your son look into the BDCP (bachelor's degree completion program) for NUPOC. He'd get something like a $10,000.00 signing bonus instantly, then he'd receive E-5 grade pay and BAH and BAQ pay, which are tax free. It's excellent money while in college. Also, as far as advanced degrees go, I also plan on getting a couple while serving...primarily with 75% tuition assistance and online courses for my MBA, but through the Naval Post-Graduate School in Monterray, CA, I will get a science related Masters/PhD, while getting paid...unless they pay me to do it elsewhere.

BTW, I'm graduating with a Physics degree and mathematics minor in two weeks and I'm scheduled to go Student Naval Aviator, although my recruiter keeps trying to persuade me to go NUPOC, but I want to fly...tell your son good luck and that it's nice to see another 'Physics Geek' doing well.

JR

FlyFast

No GPA is low, I got a SNA on Feb 03, with a 2.9. Granted I have my poop together in other areas if you know what I mean. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.