• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 24 OCS Class

iangrider7

I was supposed to be in the March 3rd class but got bumped 2 days before I was supposed to go. Got my FINSEL letter for this class a couple days ago and I swore in today. I'll be seeing you guys there.

username42

Hello everyone, my name is Meredith. I am late to the game because they gave me my orders two days ago and my command did not notify me that I had even received my final select letter. I will be joining you for the March 24th class. I am currently enlisted as a CTI and will be going Intel. Can't wait to meet you all! Also, just set up a new facebook account so I can join the group. I got rid of my old one because I never really used it, so admins I promise I am not a bot with no friends...

njdemarest

Just requested the FB group. I’m not sure who approves it but I’m a SNFO, my recruiter got my FINSEL but he hasn’t got it to me yet so I’m for sure in this class.