• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 24 OCS Class

Bruce_Almighty

it's something you'll have to know for inspections during OCS, just trying to get ahead of the game and start studying before hand.
Oh nevermind, I’ve been studying this. I never realized it was called that. I’m good now lol. Orders of the sentry have been fairly simple to memorize. Ugh remembering the watchstander principles though ?

mickeyg757

Oh nevermind, I’ve been studying this. I never realized it was called that. I’m good now lol. Orders of the sentry have been fairly simple to memorize. Ugh remembering the watchstander principles though ?
haha yup watchstanding principles have been kicking my ass. I have a pretty good photo memory so I think ill be fine with the devices

Meyerkord

pilot
I'm curious to see how much the watchstanding stuff applies. That's a new addition to the updated OCR. If anyone is lurking from a more recent OCS class, let's hear about it.

Actually, @AULANI , did you do RLP under the new OCR? And did you teach the indocs to memorize watchstanding for RLP? Or did that come later on?

Last edited:

swotivator

Someone I know who graduated in 04-19 said they were asked watchstanding principles during RLP. But I agree, they are the worst

Bruce_Almighty

Someone I know who graduated in 04-19 said they were asked watchstanding principles during RLP. But I agree, they are the worst

God, if it wasn’t bad enough that we have 11 orders, 6 long code of conduct. Thank god I have code of conduct down from previously doing a year at an rotc program.

AULANI

I'm curious to see how much the watchstanding stuff applies. That's a new addition to the updated OCR. If anyone is lurking from a more recent OCS class, let's hear about it.

Actually, @AULANI , did you do RLP under the new OCR? And did you teach the indocs to memorize watchstanding for RLP? Or did that come later on?
I was in 13-18 so we still used the old OCR for RLP. My indoc class was 16-18 and they had the new OCR although I don't remember teaching them the watchstanding stuff. They did have to learn the new Mission of the Navy though.

teejtheman

So-Cal native here, just found out I'm in for 24th SNA. Working on getting my PRT down mainly, not hardcore studying Appx. B until I get that done since I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to memorize there but i'd rather not start off in H class.

Is there a Facebook group yet?