• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 24 OCS Class

Jeffshelton17

Ya those temperatures are not ideal for me as a so Cal native. Good thing we had the 10 seconds of snow in Malibu to prepare me ?
HAHA, I used to work on that base from time to time, I swear Newport felt 10 degrees colder than everywhere else. Late may-Graduation though... perfect temps, even for those of us who are used to Cali weather.

loch

OCS Re-applicant
HAHA, I used to work on that base from time to time, I swear Newport felt 10 degrees colder than everywhere else. Late may-Graduation though... perfect temps, even for those of us who are used to Cali weather.
That'll give us another thing to look forward to ?

Pork N Beans

A bit late to the party here but looks like I'll be joining y'all! Pro-rec y SNA coming in from Ligonier, PA. My recruiter said we should be getting paperwork in this week they were just crunching for the March 3 class because they needed more students. Just requested to join the Fb

flgator92

None
Just got word from my OR. I’m in this class. (PROREC-Y for SNFO.) Swearing in a week from today. Excited to know that I’ll be in Newport in less than twenty days but nervous as well! Looking forward to meeting you all there! Keep studying that appendix and doing those push ups!

loco24k

pilot
Just requested to get into the Facebook group, has anyone gotten a Finsel yet? I’m just trying to see whether I need to start calling my OR about it yet or if it’s typical to get your Finsel and swear-in the week of OCS.

Bruce_Almighty

I’m
Just requested to get into the Facebook group, has anyone gotten a Finsel yet? I’m just trying to see whether I need to start calling my OR about it yet or if it’s typical to get your Finsel and swear-in the week of OCS.
still waiting on it as well. They’re setting up stuff for me with paperwork but no swearing in yet or notice.

loch

OCS Re-applicant

My OR expects to hear back next week. Recently, a lot of people have been hearing back in the two weeks prior to class date...

Obelius

My OR expects to hear back next week. Recently, a lot of people have been hearing back in the two weeks prior to class date...
Hello folks, was suppose to be in the 03March class, told that I will be in this class. Haven’t received my finsel yet and I will be a SWO. I wish us all the very best of luck.