• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 17th, 2008 Board

myway

Does anyone know about the upcoming board on the 17th? How many applicants are they looking to select?

VBCHAE2

My career counselor just informed me that the results are being reviewed and will be released NLT the 31st.

VBCHAE2

Does anyone know about the upcoming board on the 17th? How many applicants are they looking to select?

Myway, I am a Fleet applicant and I just received word from my CO that I was Pro-rec for AMDO. You should call your recruiter or POC to check for yourself. Good Luck!!!

betbbent

AMDO/Alternate question

I had a quick question when they pick an alternate, what does that mean? Does that mean if one of the people they pick can’t make it they take you? And for the AMDO community do they always pick an alternate?

Goob83

None
I had a quick question when they pick an alternate, what does that mean? Does that mean if one of the people they pick can’t make it they take you? And for the AMDO community do they always pick an alternate?

Hard to say and impossible to find out unless the memeber is on here or the NRD announces it. we in the field will never know unless it is our applicant

Suuzz

AMDO's,

Quick question: Are all sections of the ASTB required for AMDO, or only the OAR portion? I am debating whether or not to put AMDO as one of my options, but I have only taken the OAR...

ET1V

AMDO Selected
AMDO's,

Quick question: Are all sections of the ASTB required for AMDO, or only the OAR portion? I am debating whether or not to put AMDO as one of my options, but I have only taken the OAR...

You need the OAR and an AQR=3 or greater. So, yes you need to take the whole thing.

TEXJAX

Does anybody know when the next AMDo board is? I submitted my packet for May, but haven't heard anything yet.

armorer32

Pro rec alternate AMDO

What are the chances of getting selected for AMDO as an alternate? I am one of the lone alternates for AMDO and the fleet applicant processor told me that the final decision will be on hold until next spring. I just wanted to know if have a chance to get selected.