• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking in Norfolk

Spartan43

STEEEEEEEEEVE
None
Just got up here for the FRS and looking for a place to live. I've used other resources and have appointments set up but thought I might as well post something here too.

Who has a good recommendation or knows of an availability around Naval Station Norfolk?

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
What are you looking for?

Chix beach or Ghent.

If you're looking to buy, I recommend Ryan C. Benton with Rose and Womble Realty.

Spartan43

STEEEEEEEEEVE
None
Either one really. I'm just looking to rent right now. It is just myself so a one bedroom or a roommate situation is what I'm after.

jtmedli

pilot
Chix and Ghent are nice. If you want to live close to work then the North Granby drive/Bayview area isn't bad. It's nice to be right by the gate and you're never more than 2 miles from the gate so the morning traffic is a non-issue. 5 of the guys in my squadron (myself included) live over here in Bayview. 5 more or so live near Chix. We have 1 or 2 in Ghent also so there's a pretty even spread.

If you want some more specific places (streets and what not) then PM me.