• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking For Help Getting Reserve Intel (1835) Interview

eeedoubleyou

Thanks, that’s really good to hear. I feel like my OIC interview went well but I don’t have numbers. Will I usually get those results before the board meets?

exNavyOffRec

Thanks, that’s really good to hear. I feel like my OIC interview went well but I don’t have numbers. Will I usually get those results before the board meets?
Generally those are not released to the applicants, your recruiter could give you clues, our OIC would always give a confidence factor, this may have been a common thing, but ask your OR "hey what confidence factor did the OIC give me?" and see what he says.

eeedoubleyou

I spoke with my recruiter and he agreed that I have enough interviews to go before the board. He just didn’t want me to be at a disadvantage because when our region sets up interviews they do OIC and a panel of three.

I wonder if it came down to a tie breaker situation if this would be a strike against me

jzz001

I spoke with my recruiter and he agreed that I have enough interviews to go before the board. He just didn’t want me to be at a disadvantage because when our region sets up interviews they do OIC and a panel of three.

I wonder if it came down to a tie breaker situation if this would be a strike against me

As others have mentioned, the OIC interview is arguably the most important, and it's good that you were able to complete the OIC interview at least. Just out of curiosity, which region are you applying out of?

exNavyOffRec

I never saw anyone go up with anything other than the OIC + 2, I could see a person having OIC + 3 if they were going for multiple designators in IWC.