• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for gouge? Ask your Stupid Questions about Naval Aviation here (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
ecofriendlyrich, hmm? wait what? I thought I just smelled the beautiful aroma of burning jet fuel.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Here's a good question. You are allowed to be an NFO (Naval Flight Officer) as long as your vision is correctable to 20/20 then why have I never seen NFOs with glasses?

It's not a good question. It's a retarded question.

You haven't seen NFOs with glasses because you live IN F-ING QUEENS!

Concur that it is not a good question (it is a classic "stupid" question) nor do you have experience to judge what is a good question and by your prior posts, you have shown that you have a long way to go in that regard.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
We don't wear glasses so we don't have to see the thousands of pounds of whale sickening JP-5 that we dump in/on the ocean at the boat before landing to make recovery weight..

Plus most eyeglass lenses are plastic and if I ever ejected I just couldn't live with the thought of those lenses floating in the ocean waiting to choke a baby seal pup.

That's why everything I use is bio-degradable:

tigerswoodxtremeaj7.jpg

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
I'm really surprised you mods haven't banned this guy yet. He's gotta have the record for negative rep.:eek:

Has he passed Bogey_Spotter's former reputation yet?

He keeps coming back, so that says something about him. I don't know what, but it does.

And at least he asked the question in the right thread. Even complete and utter tools aren't supposed to get flamed in the Stupid Question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.