• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Longest NATOPS

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
I've never been in a bar and had another pilot ask to compare the size of his NATOPS against mine. Confucius say it's not the size of your NATOPS, it's how you use it.

But if you must know, MH-60S has 52 individual EPs with memory items...

taxi1

pilot
MQ9 Reaper. OK, it’s a USAF bird, but holy $&*# that thing is a tome. Written by engineers for engineers. Fifty mouse clicks just to find the “On” switch.

Python

pilot
Contributor
Let's hear it. What platform has the largest NATOPS manual that makes Game of Thrones look like a short story

Nobody has ever thought that relative length of NATOPS was a noteworthy trait of the NATOPS manual. This has never been used amongst aviators as some kind of rivalry talking point or bragging right. Many, many other things are used as "shit talk" fodder between communities, but this one has never crossed anyone's mind.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You know what they say about the length of your NATOPS, right?

No, honestly, I'm curious. Because I don't think anyone ever really says anything about what the length of your NATOPS means, so if they do, it's news to me.

You know what they say about the length of your NATOPS, right?

No, honestly, I'm curious. Because I don't think anyone ever really says anything about what the length of your NATOPS means, so if they do, it's news to me.
Eh. Just reebooting a thread I found from a few years ago.

The totality of books Game of Thrones is based on I think is longer than the LotR trilogy, so your original statement is still valid...right?

This is just me trying to safely divert this thread to something less nerdy, don't mind me folks.
Harry Potter is long as hell too.