• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Logging time

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Block out and Block in, is that defined as start and shutdown or taxi and park?
Brake release for moving out of the gate / chocks to applying the brakes at the end of the taxi into the gate / chocks. Of course in the airline world, block out is usually before engine start as we start either during or after push back.

lenninscjay

Red-headed stepchild (MH-53)
Once again, I offer this site:

http://www.navalaviator.net

I have used this for several years now and I love it. I know many others who use it too. It's designed for the Naval Aviator and will do many calculations for you.

@HooverPilot Sorry to revive this thread from the dead. Did you ever get the full version of that access logbook or the password to decrypt it? Sent an email to admin@navalaviator.net and got no response. Not too sure that site maintained much. Looking to modify it for myself to make it Helo & TOW centric.

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
@HooverPilot Sorry to revive this thread from the dead. Did you ever get the full version of that access logbook or the password to decrypt it? Sent an email to admin@navalaviator.net and got no response. Not too sure that site maintained much. Looking to modify it for myself to make it Helo & TOW centric.
I did; many years ago now. I now use LogTen Pro as my logbook. If you have MS Access, you can modify the logbook as much as you want. It took some trial and error, but I did customize it for what I wanted it to do.

lenninscjay

Red-headed stepchild (MH-53)
Thanks, I think I was able to get into the back-end of it and am chugging away now (kept getting some warnings about not being able to save, but it seems to be saving anyway.)