• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

LIMDU SWO wanting to redesignate to AMDO

c172pic

Hey all. I am in the process of finishing my first LIMDU period here in Japan, and am being sent to San Diego shortly for some more treatment.

My designator was SWO. Did that for a year, did NOT get my pin due to my LIMDU. I am wanting to go from the LIMDU status to re designate to AMDO as I am a Commercial PIlot with multi and instrument ratings. Does anyone know or have any advice on how one could go about redesignating? When the board meets etc...

Yes, I did go Pilot, but my injury made me loose my pilot/nfo slot. And then the injury happened again and put me LIMDU. I'd rather not explain more of my injury but what is mentioned above is pretty much the whole story.

Thank you to anyone who can help! It is greatly appreciated!

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Have you spoken with your Chain about this? They might be able to help you along.

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
Hey all. I am in the process of finishing my first LIMDU period here in Japan, and am being sent to San Diego shortly for some more treatment.

My designator was SWO. Did that for a year, did NOT get my pin due to my LIMDU. I am wanting to go from the LIMDU status to re designate to AMDO as I am a Commercial PIlot with multi and instrument ratings. Does anyone know or have any advice on how one could go about redesignating? When the board meets etc...

Yes, I did go Pilot, but my injury made me loose my pilot/nfo slot. And then the injury happened again and put me LIMDU. I'd rather not explain more of my injury but what is mentioned above is pretty much the whole story.

Thank you to anyone who can help! It is greatly appreciated!

Good luck man:

http://www.npc.navy.mil/Officer/Aviation/AMDO/LateralConversions.htm

c172pic

Update*8

hey all. Well, I pcs'd from Japan to San Diego, only 9 days before the disaster. Currently stationed for second LIMDU on NAB Coronado.

I am trying to gather a package for AMDO for redesignation. Does anyone know anyone or anysite I can get more insite on the program? (both AMDO and redes. to AMDO)

Thank you all for your help!

C172pic