• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Less than full-time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

punac

Has anyone dropped below full-time status during their final semester prior to graduating?

I'm taking a class that's giving me trouble and I don't need it to graduate.

RobNLa

Punac,

I will graduate in May and for my last semester I only have to have three credit hours to graduate. However, I was told to pick up electives to maintain fulltime status. I cannot give you a concrete answer. I would make sure to let your recruiter know and see what he has to say.

Rob

NuSnake

you have to be full time to get navy money...I only need 10 hrs next spring, but I have to take electives.

Shepherd

Check with your councilor; usually the comptroller’s office will ok a drop in hours, and mark you full time, for your senior year if you will graduate on time. It worked for me.

punac

Shepherd,

You said comptroller office, my school doesn't have an office by that name, is that the to equivilant records?

Were you receiving financial aid at the time, V.A., student loans, or grants? If so, how did that affect you? Thanks, Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.