• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lemoore Airshow 2019

HuggyU2

None
Looks like they are doing a big Air Power Demo as part of the show.
Are any of you Navy-types a part of that event?

Drop me a note if you'll be there... I'll be in the Club at some point during the weekend. Looking forward to the show!

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Why is the Navy spending my tax dollars on this frivolity when they could be working on their Peak Deliberate Practice?

Just kidding...looks like a great show, wish I could be there.

HuggyU2

None
Great show! Excellent performer lineup, and the Air Power Demo was killer.
Some traffic issues Saturday, but fixed for Sunday.
After three days of talking on the mic, my voice is shot.

Too bad I didn’t meet anyone from AW there.

CAMike

None
Contributor
Your vocal enthusiasm was Awesome! You did a fine job announcing and the cooler weather in the low 90's was perfect. Concur on the Air Power Demo as well as were all the other performers. Traffic fixed on Sunday? I walked away +-1/3 through the BA performance and it tool 65 minutes to move 80 feet from my parking space. That said, it did move better and I made to Hwy 198 just shy of 2 hours. ;)~
Just getting through the camera SDHC card and here are some low resolution pics. Sorry I didn't stop by, I will next show. Thanks for all your efforts!
Lot's of shows in CA over the next few weeks!

Attachments

• Air Power Form Lemoore Sept 22 2019.jpg
    Air Power Form Lemoore Sept 22 2019.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 43
  • F-35 Lemoore1 Sept 22 2019.jpg
    F-35 Lemoore1 Sept 22 2019.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 43
  • F-35 Lemoore2 Sept 22 2019.jpg
    F-35 Lemoore2 Sept 22 2019.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Fury and Supers Lemoore Sept 22 2019.jpg
    Fury and Supers Lemoore Sept 22 2019.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Patriots1 Lemoore Sept 22 2019.jpg
    Patriots1 Lemoore Sept 22 2019.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 57
  • Blues Diamond Lemoore Sept 22 2019.jpg
    Blues Diamond Lemoore Sept 22 2019.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Opposing Solos1 Sept 22 2019.jpg
    Opposing Solos1 Sept 22 2019.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 34

AULANI

Nice pics. I went to the air show here at Oceana and it was fun but I wish the Blue Angels were there.

HuggyU2

None
Thanks, Mike! And too bad we didn't have a chance to meet up.

"Fixed" is a relative term, I suppose. I stuck around until about 1715, and it took about 10 minutes to get off the flight line... and then it was smooth sailing.

Nice pics, as always! The "5 on 5" pic of The Patriots is killer!

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Your vocal enthusiasm was Awesome! You did a fine job announcing and the cooler weather in the low 90's was perfect. Concur on the Air Power Demo as well as were all the other performers. Traffic fixed on Sunday? I walked away +-1/3 through the BA performance and it tool 65 minutes to move 80 feet from my parking space. That said, it did move better and I made to Hwy 198 just shy of 2 hours. ;)~
Just getting through the camera SDHC card and here are some low resolution pics. Sorry I didn't stop by, I will next show. Thanks for all your efforts!
Lot's of shows in CA over the next few weeks!
Love the Fury! My dad flew them back in the 60’s out of NAS Dallas.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Thanks, Mike! And too bad we didn't have a chance to meet up.

"Fixed" is a relative term, I suppose. I stuck around until about 1715, and it took about 10 minutes to get off the flight line... and then it was smooth sailing.

Nice pics, as always! The "5 on 5" pic of The Patriots is killer!

My sim partner for recurrent this year (former tight blue flight suit type) flies for those guys in his off time now.

My Google fu figured out he was a Blue before he told me. I saved up my best airshow announcer voice until he was in the middle of his single engine work on the MO.

Very low key dude and a good sim partner.

CAMike

None
Contributor
My sim partner for recurrent this year (former tight blue flight suit type) flies for those guys in his off time now.

My Google fu figured out he was a Blue before he told me. I saved up my best airshow announcer voice until he was in the middle of his single engine work on the MO.

Very low key dude and a good sim partner.

Two different "Scotts" and both former Blues on the Patriots Team this year. I'm glad this brought back a memory.

Couple of more pics from Lemoore below...