• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Leg training and running

CashvillePlt

OVER THE LINE!
Ok, this may be a stupid question but I'm gonna ask it anyway. Can/will you roll to H at OCS for not being able to touch your toes or just receive extra beatings? Either way, looks like I got some work to do in the flexability department. Crap.

MidWestEwo

None
Ok, this may be a stupid question but I'm gonna ask it anyway. Can/will you roll to H at OCS for not being able to touch your toes or just receive extra beatings? Either way, looks like I got some work to do in the flexability department. Crap.

I was told it will not roll you to H.

Srp7286

This week I was supposed to take my PRT so I can recieve my final select, but two days ago, I seriously screwed up my leg, playing football, to the point where I can't really run, I'm seeing a doctor this week.

If I can't run this week and do not take the PRT, does anyone know the situation if you get Pro-rec'ed and don't fulfill all the requirements?

I know I will have to reapply, but what I'm really asking is what is the situation if someone is Pro-rec, passed MEPS, then, in my case, might not be able to do the PRT after the 90day limit.

Will the board look down and possibly reject me if I have to re-apply again because I couldn't do the PRT?