• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Leave time in Primary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff29

Science Project
My favorite part about getting mashed indside was when the floor got so wet with sweat that your hands would slip out from under you while doing push-ups. Then again, my DI was kind enough to let us rest between exercises (wall sits until your legs were shaking so badly that your feet actually bounced off the floor). Ahh the memories!!

Seriously though, it was all worth it (and I didn't even have flight school to look forward to).

Ed Williams

How are the runs at OCS. Right now i'm doing about 3 miles in 24 minutes. I've heard from some people that the morning runs are really bad, but i've heard from others that they arn't that bad. What should I expect? Distance & Pace?
ed

ianmaize

I came out of NROTC, but perhaps the pools are similar. I graduated May '99, stashed at Penn State until August when I reported to Pensacola, and did not start API until November 12.

Sluys

I agree that I'd rather be mash -er- RPT'd outdoors. there's more to stare at and you can't get sent to pull the blankets off your rack and shake them in the hallway; thereby causing everything and everyone to be covered in the thickest dust imaginable.

Eagle1

You didn't happen to be screaming, "TEAMWORK!! DISCIPLINE!!!" while you were being mashed -oh, yeah, RPTed after those blankets were thrown down and the dust hung heavy in the air (and your lungs) and your class did 8 count body builders? I remember a similar experience once.

Status
Not open for further replies.