• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

LDO or Naval Reserves

Jmanstar

So unfortunately I was unable to get selected for OCS or at least the designation I was hoping to get selected for and my recruiter told me that I could enlist and after a year and a half or so apply to become a Limited Duty Officer but I am not too certain if that is true or not. I was also thinking of joining the Naval Reserves and possibly commission as a officer by that route.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
So unfortunately I was unable to get selected for OCS or at least the designation I was hoping to get selected for and my recruiter told me that I could enlist and after a year and a half or so apply to become a Limited Duty Officer but I am not too certain if that is true or not. I was also thinking of joining the Naval Reserves and possibly commission as a officer by that route.

LDO requires 8-14 years of enlisted experience and you must be an E-6.

Just reapply or consider other OCS programs.