• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lateral Transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

renob

Hi everyone.
im reno b and been in BDCP since May 2001, i went in NFO but want to transfer to pilot before i ship out in may of 2003. my grades are good yet my recruiter says its impossible? does anyone know anything on the procedures to transfer if possible? i pq'd for both pilot and NFO.
thanks for your help

tali264

renob-
I was in a similar situation. I originally was NFO in BDCP because of my eye exam. Well I went to my eye doctor at home and with him my vision was good enough. So then I of course wanted to switch. My recruiter helped me out with that. I don't know what kind of paperwork he had to fill out, but all I had to do was type a short statement about why I wanted to switch. Also....my eye stuff went down with the request form. It was an easy process. Got word that they allowed me to switch in 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.