• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lateral Transfer help

Status
Not open for further replies.

donker65

I am seeking lateral transfer from Staff corps to URL for aviation. I am asking for help regarding the motivational statement. Should it be honest intentions or pumped full of feel good info that they want to hear? Your assistance is much appreciated.

Road Program

Hangin' on by the static wicks
None
Honest intentions unless you have bad things to say about supply or the Navy. A good mixture of both is always a good bet. Never put any community down...just pump up the other if you can. Something along the lines of "While I feel I am an asset to the supply community, I see my talents and capabilities better serving the Navy in aviation." That's a nice, political way of saying "I can pick my nose for 23 hours and 59 minutes of every day and still be bored with the time I have left to do my job. I hate supply and everyone in it. I want to fly because those guys rule and I'm just not uptight enough to stay where I am and will end up in the future if I stay in supply."

p.s. Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I'm just Forrest Gumping my way through my tour on my ship until I finally get orders to flight school.

Status
Not open for further replies.