• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NEWS KNQX Hurrevac

sickboy

pilot
Damn, you the real MVP. I saw the flooding in Jax, is KNIP flooded or just debris? I'm hoping to get down there in a week or so but if they're not open then I guess that won't be happening.

KNIP is about three feet above the river. I'd expect flooding.

AUtiger

Crossing over to the dark side
pilot
Airfield may be clear but Tower is missing a roof. OBTW no power, water or cell service in the Keys. Field won't be full up for quite some time. F-5s aren't returning anytime soon.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Mostly just debris for NIP, at least at the flight line. A lot of debris, but the hangars weren't flooded.

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
Airfield may be clear but Tower is missing a roof. OBTW no power, water or cell service in the Keys. Field won't be full up for quite some time. F-5s aren't returning anytime soon.
Maybe they'll have to repave the runways so they aren't the same color as all the shells and coral surrounding them.