• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Kiwi "Jet Pilot" video; the most reposted video on AW

johnritenour@co

Why P-3/P-8 is the way to go...Imagine this scene...The left seater in the plane receives a notice that the plane is overweight for takeoff. He gets on raspberry net, and politely informs the SUPPO that the disbursing officer has screwed up yet again...You have to stock the onboard ATM's with 50's & 100's - otherwise we get overloaded with those puny 20's &10's. How do you expect us to collect that per diem?

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Why P-3/P-8 is the way to go...Imagine this scene...The left seater in the plane receives a notice that the plane is overweight for takeoff. He gets on raspberry net, and politely informs the SUPPO that the disbursing officer has screwed up yet again...You have to stock the onboard ATM's with 50's & 100's - otherwise we get overloaded with those puny 20's &10's. How do you expect us to collect that per diem?

I feel like you have no idea what you're talking about.

phrogpilot73

Why P-3/P-8 is the way to go...Imagine this scene...The left seater in the plane receives a notice that the plane is overweight for takeoff. He gets on raspberry net, and politely informs the SUPPO that the disbursing officer has screwed up yet again...You have to stock the ONBOARD ATM's with 50's & 100's - otherwise we get overloaded with those puny 20's &10's. How do you expect us to collect that per diem?
P-3/P-8? Onboard ATMs??

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
See VPers, it's your per diem that is dooming our country to a "fiscal meltdown"!:eek:
flying $$$.jpg
BzB

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
See VPers, it's your per diem that is dooming our country to a "fiscal meltdown"!:eek:
View attachment 11688
BzB

Was Mitt Romney talking about me when he said 47% of the people don't pay any taxes? Does it count if the reason you don't pay taxes is because you're deployed the desert? hmm....

still waiting on my goddamn obamaphone. I'm tired of this bill I keep getting from ATT. Get me paid, bitch!