• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Keen Edge/Yama Sakura 2007

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Anyone going? I'll be there, but have no idea what I'll be doing. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Yeah...

I'm going KMAC...My title is MPA gamer...I think this is kind of like UFL in Korea, (computer generated war game). I'll be at camp Itami, which is somewhere between Osaka and Kobe from what I understand. Hope I don't have to live in a feakin tent.

r/
Casey

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
A freaking computer war game?! Ah man, that sucks. I figure I'll be some watch-stander at Yokota AB. I've never been to the area before though so hopefully I'll have time to be the tourist. I got a welcome packet for Itami... looks like a bunch of army grunts going to be there. Enjoy your tent!

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I don't even know what that means either. Is it a drink? Please let it be a drink!

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
....I'll be at camp Itami, which is somewhere between Osaka and Kobe from what I understand....

Itami ... former Itami AFB .... think the old downtown Osaka Airport. Not the current KIX international airport -- Kansai -- on the sinking landfill in the bay ... :)

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
I thought they 'fixed' the sinking problem?

If this is a joint exercise with the JMSDF, I suggest you go party with members of said force. They can drink like it's their job (you'll be hard pressed to convince me that it's NOT in their job description), and they're loads of fun to party with. Plus, if you're near Osaka, it's not exactly the smallest, most boring place on earth.

OscarMyers

None
Any gouge on this exercise? I may be on the hook for this and no one seems to know a whole lot about it.