• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Just wondering if I'll be alright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

Okay, got the ASTB coming up on wednesday and I'm pretty nervous. Need to pass to contract to go to PLC this summer. I downloaded the ASTB gouge and then the two study guides from this website. Know them pretty well. Just wondering if you all that have passed it could give me some info on if you think I'll be alright with the material I got, and maybe some tricky stuff to look out for on the test. Just let me know.

From one highly motivated, truly dedicated, marine corps officer candidate
Mike

airgreg

low bypass axial-flow turbofan with AB driver
pilot
The study guides will help bigtime. For the aviation picture section, pay attention to where the horizon is. Know how pulley systems work. Knowing a thing or two about electricity and voltage might help also. If you've got all the book work down, you might try watching the movie "The Right Stuff" and pay attention to people's names. Good luck!
-Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.