• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June 9 2007

Kickflip89

Below Ladder
None
Contributor
Kick, I already have orders for my classes a couple weeks after you. Might want to try asking your recruiter if everything is alright. I knew two guys who still didn't get their orders until about 10 days before. They never bothered to ask about it. Turned out to be some error in the system.

Roger. Apparently my recruiter was not in the office today, I left a message but I guess I won't know anything until Tuesday. Should probably start jumping on this since "error in the system" has my name written all over it.

Junior

pilot
I haven't gotten my orders yet, but my recruiter may just have them and hasn't told me about it. He did tell me a couple days ago that I AM June 9th, so it sounded like he did.
How long is Navy OCS? Just want to know how long I can look forward to JoBoy/Bogeyspotter not posting.

red1323

Have fun up there, I'll be thinking about all of you while I'm spending one of my last weeks of freedom in Key West :) See you in a month!

Bink

I'm also in this class and am looking forward to getting down there a couple days early to enjoy the area before all the real fun begins. If anyone wants to get together for dinner on the Saturday before we begin I would be interested.

Also, does anyone have an updated Chain of Command?

Tom

pilot
Contributor
I'm also in this class and am looking forward to getting down there a couple days early to enjoy the area before all the real fun begins. If anyone wants to get together for dinner on the Saturday before we begin I would be interested.

Also, does anyone have an updated Chain of Command?
Websan
Steve
Gatordev
A4
Brett

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Websan
Steve
Gatordev
A4
Brett
Don't forget the Chain of Command for our "sister" service, the Private Spouses Club and Spouses Club (think Marine Corps or Knives Club whichever you prefer)...

Kathy
Crysmc
Wintersibs

Tom

pilot
Contributor
Don't forget the Chain of Command for our "sister" service, the Private Spouses Club and Spouses Club (think Marine Corps or Knives Club whichever you prefer)...

Kathy
Crysmc
Wintersibs
I haven't yet met the shadow chain of command. I hear the spouses usually work behind the scenes like puppetmasters...