• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June 2006 Lat xfer board

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor

Eyeball

When the F are the damned results going to be out? It's been nearly five weeks since this board adjourned. I know it's summer, I know PERS 4801G is staffed with a bunch of civilians, I know we had the long 4th of July weekend, and I know NPC was busy with their NPC Olympics a few weeks back (no sh*t), but five freaking weeks?!?!?

:cyclops_1

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
When the F are the damned results going to be out? It's been nearly five weeks since this board adjourned. I know it's summer, I know PERS 4801G is staffed with a bunch of civilians, I know we had the long 4th of July weekend, and I know NPC was busy with their NPC Olympics a few weeks back (no sh*t), but five freaking weeks?!?!?

I'm sure they're done. Someone probably decided to eat pizza instead of release the message.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick

EngineGirl

Sleepy Head

Came out in message traffic about a week or so ago.