• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Joined the Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
Well, after 1 year, 1 month, and 11 days (and not to mention a sh!tload of grief from the FAA), I earned my wings today [Stone Cold Steve Austin: "Can I get a 'HELL YEAH?!?!?!'"]. Even though it took so long, it was cool, because I finished up with several friends who started at the same time as I.

To quote [Mercury astronaut] Gordo Cooper--Who's the best damn pilot you ever saw?

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some celebrating to do.

Edited by - Tripp on 05/11/2001 16:47:55

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Congrats, dude. Now just make sure you get out and go buy that $100 hamburger. Oh yea, chicks love to fly places for dates too, so use that to your advantage. Bottom line is, don't get bored with your license like so many people do. And always, always, keep training. Fly safe and happy landings.

--Steve

ps: I'm from the FAA and I'm here to help

Edited by - Steve Wilkins on 05/12/2001 00:27:27

beau

Let me second that sir..........Chicks love to fly places for dates......damn I love being a pilot

Finch

GO SOONERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.