• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

John McCain Passes Away

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Posts deleted. Please keep the political posts in the appropriate threads.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Agreed. But in true Brett fashion, he didn’t care for the post so he deleted it rather than move it. Can’t say I’m surprised.
If you don't like it, feel free to take it up with the management. You can make the exact same post in another thread.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
If you don't like it, feel free to take it up with the management. You can make the exact same post in another thread.

I did and it is in another spot. Funny how a post about McCain’s memorial and funeral in a thread about McCains death was “in the wrong spot.” Is it in the right spot now??

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
This thread isn’t in the War Zone. Moderators are free to delete/edit/move as necessary. This isn’t new and should not be a surprise to anyone. The war zone thread currently in progress suffices for this current discussion. No need for spillover into the rest of the forum on in this thread. Come on now, standard practices on how this site is run. If I wasn’t flying I would have done the same.

Cheers

John