• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jayhawk talk

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
In the CG, a student pilot's choice of aircraft/duty station is based upon flight school grades....I'm not so sure that an HH-60 seat is the most desirable RW choice.

By the way, I'm a DCA so I don't have any information on CSPI or the Blue 21 Program for you. Sorry.

I've heard that the Jayhawks are pretty used up right now and limited to 120 knots. Something about the Aux tanks stressing the airframes. Do you guys know anything about that? Just curious. Talking w/ a Jayhawk pilot, I was amazed to hear that they don't have near the AFCS we do on our Seahawks, as well.

MasterBates

Please elaborate on lack of AFCS. Since they are wanting to includw Jayhawk AFCS EPs into the next round of ICs to the 60B/F/H/R NATOPSs

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I didn't say they had a lack of an AFCS, just that it didn't have all the capabilities that we do. I heard that from a former Jayhawk pilot who then went to fly -65s and is now flying T-34s, so that's why I wasn't sure how accurate it was. The general sentiment I got was that it didn't have the one button push capability to do everything like we do w/ the APP/HOV button.