• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 2014 Supply Board

halfbreed83

My OR called me earlier and cut me the bad news :-( hopefully more people made it. he told me of all the applications he put in, no one made it...

I was Pro-Y for supply. Posted on usnavyocs, but here's my stats:

24 Male Non-Prior
3.8 Business (Finance) B.A. magna
3.4 Juris Doctorate from a T1 Law School
OAR: 55
2 Letters from Business Professors, 1 Letter from Law School Professor, 1 Letter from Army O3 friend
Interviewed with / quasi-LOR from Supply O6
4 paragraph motivational statement explaining what skills I could bring to the Supply Corps as an applicant with the critical thinking skills taught in law school

Any word on when Final Select might be?

exNavyOffRec

I was Pro-Y for supply. Posted on usnavyocs, but here's my stats:

24 Male Non-Prior
3.8 Business (Finance) B.A. magna
3.4 Juris Doctorate from a T1 Law School
OAR: 55
2 Letters from Business Professors, 1 Letter from Law School Professor, 1 Letter from Army O3 friend
Interviewed with / quasi-LOR from Supply O6
4 paragraph motivational statement explaining what skills I could bring to the Supply Corps as an applicant with the critical thinking skills taught in law school

Any word on when Final Select might be?

DIVO I believe has said some of her Supply people just rec'd a FS after waiting 6 months, so be patient I guess.